Voter ID card Status check, voter card status track sms, phone, trace, Electoral Election card status, On line Voter ID card application status track check
Check Voter id card Application Status:
Applicant who has been applied for voter card may get their voter id card within three months time. Mean while they can check their voetr ID card status in various modes i.e.
- either in online mode
- Sending an SMS
- Making a phone call.
1. Know the application status Online:
Applicants, who have already been applied for Voter ID card can check their application status online. The detailed procedure is
- Applicant has to click on below mentioned (at the bottom of this page) state wise ECI website URL to visit “Know Voter Card status” page.
- Select the Options displayed in the form
- Enter the Application number or house no. correspondingly.
- After entering the required information as shown in above figure, applicant has to click submit button which is found bottom of the text boxes at the official portal.
- The Voter card status page will be displayed. If not, check pop-up blocker option in your browser settings and disable it.
Status check URLs - State wise:
click on state wise ECI URL links (Mentioned at the bottom of the page) to visit coresponding Election commission official web site of Voter ID card application status web page. If the URL is not working, Visit the state CEOs Web Page Or Clcik here for Election Commisiion of India web site.
2. Check Voter ID card status by SMS:
Applicants can check the status of the voter card by sending an SMS from their mobiles.
They have to type Voter ID Card application Unique Serial Number and SMS it to 9433633333
3. Check Voter ID card status by Phone:
Applicants may call to 1506 or 01242888888 from any BSNL or MTNL and respond for the instructions which will be in either Hindi or English.Read More ... Home page Go to Top