Andhra Pradesh bangaru talli scheme, Bangarutalli, AP bangarutalli scheme, bangaru talli
Bangaru Thalli Scheme
“Govt of Andhra Pradesh in 2013 has introduced a unique scheme called 'Bangaru Thalli' for the welfare of the girl child belonging to poor families, having white ration cards.”
Bangaru Talli is meant to take care of the girl child in every household from her birth till she completes her graduation. This scheme will be applicable to Andhra Pradesh state only.
The details mentioned in this website are existing information during implementaton of the scheame. Please go through official web site "http://bangarutalli.ap.gov.in:8080/bt/home.jsp" for latest detials.
- To enhance the social status of the Girl Child
- To incentivize institutional delivery, registration of birth, immunization, Anganwadi enrollment leading to better nutrition
- Dis‐incentivise child marriage of girls
- To further empower the women
Read More ... Home page Go to Top
- An annual financial incentives from Rs. 1000 to 4000/- will be credited into the bank account of the beneficiary family, subject to eligibility of the child from her birth to 21 years of age. The Girl who is the beneficiary should continue studies as a regular student upto 12th Class or above.
- One Time incentive of Rs.50,000/- will be given to the Girl student at the age of 21 years, if she passes Intermediate (+2) or equivalent exam as a regular student.
One Time incentive of Rs.1,00,000/- will be given to the Girl student at the age of 21 years, if she passes Degree or equivalent exam as a regular student.